1. Richmond Housing Authority S8 Waiting List:
The Richmond Housing Authority is opening up their waitlist for Section 8 for two weeks, beginning April 15th through April 26th. Online Applications Only!
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete and submit the on-line pre-application from any device with Internet access by the Friday, April 26, 2013 deadline: https://rhacawaitlist.com/soon
- A confirmation number will be issued to you immediately after you complete the on-line pre-application process. This number will only verify your pre-application has been successfully submitted; it is not verification that your pre-application has been accepted as part of the lottery process.
- Print and retain the confirmation number for your records.
- Preference points will be granted to applicants that are:
- Age 62 or older
- Richmond Resident
- Work at least 20 hours / week in City of Richmond
- Victim of Domestic Violence
- Involuntarily displaced due to federal, state, or local government action or natural disaster
2. Chestnut Linden Apartments (Oakland S8 eligible)
The applications will be available at 1060 West Grand Avenue from April 15th to April 19th.
Please direct any calls regarding the site based waitlist opening to the on-site staff at (510) 644-4288.
Link to official notice here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9387560/00b%20CHESTNUT%20LINDEN%20COURT%20APARTMENTS%20agency%20letter%20-%20OHA.pdf
3. Mandela Gateway Apartments (Oakland S8 eligible)
The applications will be available at 1350 7th Street from April 22nd to April 26th.
Please direct any calls regarding the site based waitlist opening to the on-site staff at (510) 644-4289.
Link to official notice here: